Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Eve Plans

What are your plans for New Years Eve? It was a common question asked while visiting with family. To be completely honest, I hadn't even thought about it. I don't work on wednesdays, so that is not a factor. Faelyn keeps asking to go ice skating, so that was a thought. But as far as adult time, dinner, or going out, I hadn't made any plans, and I don't think Wally thought twice about it either. We do typically go to Church service wednesday evening, that might keep us busy until 8ish. The other thing to consider now is the 2 young children.

What prompted this post was this post via email http://daringtolivefully.com/ideas-for-the-new-year. She has some good ideas...



I have already talked with you guys about my goals/resolutions for the new year. I will keep adding to the Bucket List. I like the idea of the Chinese Zodiac as well. I am not sure if I really believe in it but I do find it interesting.

L - Launch a 365 Day Project. I have tried and tried to do monthly ones and have not succeeded. But we will keep trying.

M - I think movies might be the only way that I stay awake until midnight. Wally and I both enjoy movies and I think something that has New Years Eve scenes might be an appropriate end to the year.

In addition to that I would like to make one of those money saving jars via pinterest. My plan is to use this for fun money and maybe a vacation.

I am also starting a discipleship program with my pastor's wife that my husband went through last year. We will meet weekly and have assignments to complete.

As well as learning about my Young Living essential oils and maybe trying to get that going into a business. We have started using the essential oils over the past 3-4 weeks of having them and love them. I will post more about it later, but if you are interested let me know and I will get your more information about what I use and how to get a wholesale membership.

So, all that and work and have 2 kids, 2 dogs, and keep the house clean.

What are your New Years Plans? Do you set goals or resolutions for yourself? How do you keep track of how you are doing?





No comments:

Post a Comment