Thursday, June 10, 2010

monday and wednesday runs

So after this weekend, I have new ambition for running. Like I have said before, my newest goal is to run the Portland Marathon in October.

So monday I went to Banks, OR to run along the Banks-Vernonia Trail. It is part of the rails to trails network. I ran a 5 miler along a flat semi-shaded paved trail. All and all, I would go back there again for running or biking.

Now today is Wendesday and I just ran around the trail new my apartment. In the beginning of the run there is a cedar bridge that we cross over... I love the smell of cedar especially after the rain. I am still looking for beavers in the waters. So today was a 4 mile run with the dog.

Overall, things are going well with the training. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment