Thursday, July 7, 2011

hot and humid

Yesterday's run was supposed to be an easy 3 miles.... When I got home from work the sun wasn't out (yay!!) so I immediately leased up the dogs and headed out on our normal route down to the buffalo farm (I am NOT joking about this one) and back.

Man it was tough to breathe... It started to rain on us once we turned around which was ok by me. The rain was nice and cool but you could still feel the heat coming off the pavement.

We stopped a few times for the dogs to do their thing and I had to pee once as well. I always end up drinking a TON of water on my drive home from work (that's my excuse anyway). Even still 3 miles in about 30 minutes not too bad for being extremely tired and having a hard time breathing.

Just keep lacing up those shoes... thats my plan.

Runners World Quote of the Day
Running has given me an opportunity to reach out and be a benefit to a fellow human being.
 
Mark Goldstein on the Komen Race for the Cure, a 5-K that raises breast cancer awareness

House Update:
Still clearing land
Making an appointment with mortage consultant to get options
House plans nearly done
Get quotes from other companys for house kits and builders

No comments:

Post a Comment