Sunday, January 19, 2014

Walter - 7 Months

Walter is 7 Months Old.

I can't believe that time has gone by so fast.

He is 27 3/4 inches long and 16 lbs 15 oz.
Likes most foods; sweet potatoes, apples, avocados, french fries, pizza crust. I think you get the point.
He sits and plays with most of his toys.
He does not like sharing with his sister.
He pulls himself up onto low toys or my legs when I'm sitting on the floor with him.
He just started crawling 3 days ago.
He has dark hair and blue eyes just like mine. He looks so much like my brother's baby pictures.

People told me that boys were special and I have to agree. I love my daughter but there is something about this little boy that melts my heart. The way they look you in the eyes and have such a genuine smile. I just can't get past it.



As for me - 7 months post partum. I am 5 pounds from my goal weight, which is also my pre-pregnancy weight. Most people will say that you won't lose that last 5 pounds until you stop breastfeeding however with Faelyn I was back to my normal weight at this time. Not to make excuses but I also had 2 babies 15 months apart. I have been working out. A little running. But my main focus has been P90x.

So why P90x? Well, because we have it. I started it before getting pregnant the first time and really wanted to finish it. I am currently on the 10th week of the 13 week schedule. I must say that I am much stronger and leaner than before. I am not following the nutrition/diet plan mostly because I want to make sure I get enough calories with breastfeeding. I must say I am really enjoying it. Just when I am starting to get bored with the workouts it changes.

I can't wait for what the rest of the year has in store for our family. It will certainly be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment