Sunday, February 20, 2011

Post Wedding Craziness!!

So for those of you that don't know, Wally and I were married on Feb. 5,2011. We left for Costa Rica on Feb 7th and came back 10 days later. It was absolutely wonderful. I will post pictures later. I left Wally and the 2 dogs in CT because Wally was headed to a car show/auction in Atlantic City. I came home to find no heat, frozen toilets, and frozen faucets. I was also expecting the phone and internet guy to come and the propane people to fill the tank. I was so not a happy camper. Luckily for me it was warm out that day and left the doors open. Once the tank was filled and the heat was back on the propane people told me that it might take a few hours for the toilets to thaw out. I waited and waited and no toilet. Thank god for Mom's because she used points to get me a room.

I also had a visit from my little sister this weekend. She stayed with me in the hotel room and helped me set up the kitchen and some stuff in the new house. Things aren't nearly done but it is getting closer. Wally came home tonight and suprisingly said "it's starting to look like a home and not a bunch of boxes all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment