Friday, February 25, 2011

So it has been a while since posting last. Wally and I have been getting things settled in our new home. He has been really good about helping out since he has not started work yet. . . last night for dinner was BBQ Chicken pizza. it was delicious. I sauted half of a purple onion in a little oil. put BBQ sauce on the pizza. leftover chicken, the onion, and some cheese. baked it for 10 minutes and dinner was done! I was not ambitious enough to make salad. I am sad to say i haven't been running much at all. I just started reading a book called chi running by danny dreyer. So far it is pretty interesting and can't wait to learn how to make my running more efficient. I will do my best to keep you updated on what I learn and hopefully how my running improves. My goal tonight is to find a st. pattys day run to get me jump started. This winter has been hard to stay motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment