Friday, April 18, 2014

Monthly Update and DIY project

So I am really trying to get into the habit of this blogging thing again. Life has just been a little crazy over here in NH.

Little miss Faelyn is getting big. She turned 2 about a month ago. She got this bow and arrow for christmas and loves practicing with Daddy. She is getting pretty good at it and starting to pull it back on her own.
 Walter is just about 10 months old - he LOVES standing. He is pushing everything around the house and will walk while holding onto your hands.
 When the weather was nice for a few days we got to spend some evenings outside. This little girl did not want to come inside. I can't wait for the weather to get nice again. I really need to drag the patio furniture out from the basement so we can start eating dinner outside.



 She started to really love the dogs. She started giving them hugs. She helps with feeding them too :)

 She is also obsessed with climbing this big rock in our front yard. It is the prefect size for her to try and climb it. Last year, Wally would just sit her on it because she couldn't get down on her own.

Wally's race season has officially started - we went to MA for his first race. It was definitely an adventure. It was supposed to be a 20 mile race which would have been 4 laps. Just as the pack was coming around for the finish of their 2nd lap half the pack didn't come around. There was a HUGE crash. Luckily he did not get hurt. He ended up on top of someone. Once he got up he started pulling bikes off of other people to help them. There for 3 major injuries. It took quite some time for him to ride back to the finish. I was getting really worried and actually packed the kids up in the stroller to start walking to find him. I just couldn't imagine what I would have done if he was one that was lying in the street unable to get up.

In the mean time we had a great time running around and playing while Daddy did the little bit of racing he did do.




My current project is going to be this -
DIY Laundry Detergent
I will let you all know how it goes and how it works. I have heard great things about it so I am very excited to try it.

The kids are making easter crafts in daycare today, can't wait to see how they turned out. I am very lucky to have found such as great woman to watch me kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment