Friday, April 18, 2014

3 Things I Love - Running Edition

1) The new addition to our stroller collection ;)

It was bought mostly for Wally as a bicycle trailer. We bought the double before we were even pregnant with Walter knowing that we wanted to have a least 1 more kid. Faelyn loves going for rides with her Dad. She gets her helmet and climbs right in. I got to use this as a stroller for the first time last weekend at Wally's bike race. The large wheels are great on the dirt roads. I am currently using a Phil and Ted Double on our back roads and it is not as easy to push as my Mountain Buggy (which I LOVE) but it is a single stroller.

2) Road ID 

As I mentioned in the last post there was a very large crash at Wally's last bike race. We both have Road ID's and I was thankful for it at that time. Even though it was needed. You are able to customize it with whatever you want, important medical information, inspirational quote, phone numbers...

3) Foam Roller 
I think this is probably most athletes favorite tool, once they start using one. It definitely has the hurts so good type feeling.

These are just nice additions to the usual, shoes, socks, shorts, tank, headbands, and jackets.

What are your favorite running tools?

No comments:

Post a Comment