Monday, January 12, 2015

First Week of the New Year

So the first full week of the New Year is officially over and we are still working on keeping those resolutions.

1) 52 week/26 bi-weekly savings plan. I printed up both and since I get paid bi-weekly I thought for my own budget that one would work better for me.

2) Speed up my running. I have been working out 3-5 days a week, depending on how I feel. My son gave me his cold so I am feeling a little run down and skipped my workout yesterday. I am hoping to get on the treadmill this evening. Last week I tried some Yasso 800's on the treadmill. I actually enjoyed this workout because it gave me something to do instead of just staring that the TV.

3) Organizing - I have cleaned out A LOT of clothes from my dresser and closet. I have a couple of bags in the back of my car to donate.  I have also cleaned off the countertops and kept them from collecting clutter (so far). This especially makes me really happy.

4) Photography - well nothing new to report here.

5) Essential Oil business - This week I have started a bootcamp called Operation Silver. It is a daily bootcamp that you listen to speakers, read, and set goals. They give you support and materials to help you grow your business.




6) Blogging - Well... I am here now. I am planning on getting onto a schedule of blogging, whether it be daily or every other day. I honestly don't know how others are able to put out blog posts multiple times a day and have another job and/or children. So honestly, in order to keep myself sane and to be able to spend quality time with my family, my goal is to blog every other day.

That being said, I am off to listen to a webinar on Everyday essential oils!! I love learning more about these oils and hope to give my own class soon.

~ K




No comments:

Post a Comment