Friday, December 9, 2011

27 weeks

27 weeks!!

I am officially 6 months pregnant and I feel great. I have to give a lot of credit to my husband for helping me to stay active these last few weeks. As many of you know I ran until about 22 weeks. At that point there was just too much pressure in the pelvis that was not comfortable and having to pee every 15 minutes was just plain annoying. I had to plan my runs where I knew I would have somewhere to pee.

I recently had my 1 hour glucose test- which came back NORMAL! yay! I was a little nervous because this momma is craving sweets and I didn't want to have to watch what I ate. I must say I am doing pretty well. Making sure I have enough calcium because the baby sucks it out of you, fruits, and veggies, to balance the chocolate and ice cream :)

Are you all ready for christmas? I have surprising done a lot of my shopping online. I am quite proud of myself. I only have my father left to buy for, the dogs, and stocking stuffers! Then get the wrapping done. I am so excited to get some christmas baking done as well.

House Update:
Things are going along as planned. We have a foundation, well, and they are working on getting the power out to the house site. Now it is just sit and wait until April for the building to start. Well... no sitting around here. We are working with a kitchen designer to plan the layout and researching appliances and getting quotes for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment