Friday, December 30, 2011

30 weeks

Another friday has come and so has another week of this amazing pregnancy. Today is officially 30 weeks... 10 more to go.

I have gained 30 pounds so far, which is crazy to say out loud. I don't feel as though I am big enough to have gained that much weight. Oh well. I am eatting very healthy but still enjoying my sweets.

I still haven't had any major issues. Baby and I are healthy.

We have been attending childbirth class which is informative. However, If I had the chance to do it all over again I would have done the 1 day class instead of the weekly class for 5 weeks. The instructor drags things on. I am sure that it is nice for some of the others to break things down VERY simple, but for us it seems like overkill. Thankfully, next week is our next week.

Well there are 2 more days in 2011... Any plans for New Years Eve? I think we are just staying home. Maybe a hike for sunday :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment