Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Resolutions!

As the New Year is coming upon us very quickly it makes me think about what I want to make for resolutionas for the upcoming year. It is bad that I can hardly remember what my resolutions were for 2011?

I must say that going into 2011 my life is at a completely different spot than last year. Last year, I was preparing for moving across the country, getting married that February, and starting a new job. Going into 2012 I have a whole new set of challenges ahead of me. One of the biggest ones is preparing to have a baby, due in March. We are also building a house, that is set to start in April, so the preparations are in full swing. Things are not moving slowly around here.

As far as resolutions go I would love to continue running, once I am able. My mom, who had ACL surgery in October are already planning a half for late spring/early summer.

Obviously lose the baby weight as soon as possible.

Continue to eat healthy.

Stay in contact with friends even those far away. This week has been an eye opener when a close friend had major surgery that was completely unexpected. It makes you realize that we are not untouchable and even though we are in our late 20's early 30's bad things can happen.

I am still struggling to come up with other resolutions. Any ideas?

Do you make resolutions? What are they for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment