Friday, February 13, 2015

Snow Day Crafts


We have had a few snow days this winter already.


 So during those snow days I stay busy making crafts, coloring with the kids, or just plain playing. One of my most recent crafts was making this Pain Cream from Young Living Essential Oils for a friend. I actually ended up making 2 of them because someone else wanted to try it as well.


 It was super was to make. I took 1/2 cup of coconut oil. I heated it up for about 30 seconds in the microwave to make it soft and added 5 drops of each oil including; Valor, Lemongrass, Peppermint, and PanAway. It smells wonderful. I am sending them out in the mail the next day or too. I went to the post office today but the computers were down so they couldn't go out. Sorry.

Crafts - we have done some Valentine's Day inspired crafts courtesy of Pinterest. 

Coloring Pages -



We also made this project.  

Disclaimer: this is the picture from pinterest. 

Both my little ones 18 months and almost 3 did great with putting the pieces of ripped up paper onto the glue in the middle of the heart.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. There is more snow in the forecast for NH/New England. 






No comments:

Post a Comment