Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meal Planning - a day late...


I have been trying to doing the meal planning posts on Monday. It's a good way to start your week. I actually do my planning on Saturday or Sunday.

This week is a short week for us because the whole family is going to Harrisburg, PA for the Eastern Bison Association Conference.

Monday:
Honey Mustard Chicken and steamed peas

Tuesday:
Flouder (baked with some seasoning and probably some lemon), sweet potatoes and frozen veggies or salad

Wednesday:
Either - BBQ chicken drumsticks or clean out the fridge.

Thursday:
We leave for Harrisburg in the morning. Dinner at the Conference. I am hoping to make it to this place this weekend!!





Our family uses a food service, which I have a food delivery every 5 months of frozen meats and veggies and some dried or canned goods. I love that some of my planning is done for me at this time. I am able to choose what I want. I can get foods that are pre-marinated as well, such as the Honey Mustard Chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment