Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alone for a few days....

So today Wally left for Harrisburg, PA for some helicopter conference. He is gone until Wednesday and the movers come on Thursday. That leave me to finish the rest of the packing. We were up early so I could drive him to the airport, so my breakfast consisted of coffee and an oatmeal scotchie cookie. After a little more packing I made a breakfast sandwich with 2 eyes, wheat bread, a little mayo, Monterrey jack cheese, and a little Franks Hot sauce.

After a good breakfast, I was off to more packing. I started working on my clothes; packing for the honeymoon, the trip across the country, ski trip, and everything else.

Now, I have some time and I have been looking for some lingerie for the honeymoon. The one that I really wanted is on backorder until 3/1/11. Thats too late. But I may order it anyway just for fun. Off to look for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment