Saturday, January 15, 2011

Packing Day

So, I haven't been very good at blogging lately. I have been a little busy. In addition to wedding planning (getting married in 3 weeks), Wally and I are also moving across the country in less than a week and moving to NH. We also have 2 dogs that are very active and keep us busy. The puppy has had an upset stomach and had diarrhea for the last couple of days and finally starting to feel better. In the mean time I have been working on getting my NH PT license, a job in NH, getting the final RSVP's for the wedding, and just started working on the seating chart.

As for my running, I have been slacking. For christmas I got Vibram Five Finger running shoes. I have run in them twice and they cause major calf soreness. I ran earlier this week, run 1/4 mile, walk 3 minutes for 30 minutes to ease into it.

That is it for now.I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment