Sunday, January 23, 2011

Travelling...

So, I am getting pretty sick, my nose is red, and I am pretty cranky. Luckily Wally doesn't mind driving much because I am taking medication to feel better and sleeping in the trunk probably more than I should. So today we started in Nebraska today. The coldest that it got today was -2 degrees F. They must have just gotten some snow/ice because there were many, probably 15 cars off the road. We are glad that we stopped driving when we did last night because we probably would have driven right through that storm. So today with driving there was lots to be seen but we did not stop at any of them. That includes, the birthplace of Kool-aid,

a dinsour museum, fantastic caves, and ... I'm sure there is more I just can't remember right now. There was an exit called "Archer". As well as a town named "Friend". Overall a pretty boring state, not much to see. I was a little disappointed. Oh well.

On tomorrow's agenda is;
Dog park
Bow Shop
St. Louis Arch
Anheuser-Busch Brewery
Dinner with Aunt Sandy
and plenty of sleep.

Tuesday we are planning to head through Louisville, KY. Stop and see Churchhill Downs, and maybe some other sites and head through pennsylvania towards CT. I am hoping to also stop at Hershey in PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment