Friday, January 28, 2011

Home in CT

Sorry it has been a few days. So Wally and I got home into CT on Wednesday morning. We ended up driving through the night to beat the storm that was coming in. Good thing too because we must have gotten 14-16 inches of new snow. The snow must be at least 3 feet deep. I can't remember the last time I saw this in CT. Since we have been home we have been busy. Wednesday was catching up on rest and relaxing with the family. Thursday was full of errands and phone calls, to the florist, the baker, returning the car trailer, and picking up the snowmobiles. So naturally Wally wanted to make sure that they were running ok. Which too longer than expected and with all of the fresh snow getting stuck more than he probably expected. I only got on for a little bit. I was doing well until the end when I wa "bumped" into a tree. Just a little one... I am ok... the tree is not. Sorry no pictures...

Today's agenda - Kent,CT to see the ceremony location and get our marriage license. Then Wally has his stag tonight. I will be heading to my parents for more wedding stuff. Next week is getting pretty busy!!

1 WEEK until the WEDDING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment