Friday, May 20, 2011

Rock n race results...


My final time was 30:35. I was initally disappointed with myself because I have been wanting to get under 30 minutes. But Wally reminded me that I did stop for Calvin to go to the bathroom, which probably added about a minute to my time when looking back at my watch.


This was also the first race in my five fingers! So overall I am pretty pleases with myself. Things will get better. Wally and I both ran with both the dogs. We technically weren't supposed to have them on the course but none of the officials said anything. We only have 2 people say something. Both of the dogs were very well behaved and stayed by our side the WHOLE time.

The weather was nice, considering it has been raining the last 3 days. The race was very well organized. There were 3-4 bands along the race course as well as one at the end. The FOOD... oh my goodness. There were pulled pork sandwiches (my choice for dinner), hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, caramel popcorn, cookies, and brownies. I also had a sampling of all the desserts :)

Also, fun giveaway from Lunges and Lashes. Click the link to get there. She has lots of healthy goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment