Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another venison chop seasoned with S&P and garlic powder. Served with steamed sn


Another venison chop seasoned with S&P and garlic powder. Served with steamed snap peas and rice. And a small glass of milk (does the body good).

Wally was supposed to be gone for work until today and surpried me by coming home. I guess they finished the job early. Luckily dinner was an easy one tonight. I just needed to deforst another chop for him.

We are preparing for this weekend which has gotten extremely busy in the last few days. The plan was to go to CT for opening day of fishing, a family tradition with another family. They have been doing this for years. We also have to make a trip up to NY, my uncle recently passed and the wake is Friday, which I won't  make because of work (I don't drive that FAST), and the funeral is Saturday. They have also had some services for him in Florida where him and my aunt have spent that last 5 years or so.

My uncle Hugh was a great man, battled cancer, loved his family and his dogs. He will truely be missed.
Hugh C. Pailley Obituary: View Hugh Pailley's Obituary by Albany Times Union

(I can't get the link to work, sorry :( )

I have also been wanting to make these Lemon Raspberry Muffins from Tina's bog, however, when going to get all the stuff together I realized I didnt have any baking soda. How is that? Oh well. I will make them next week. My plan is to also try to make them gluten free?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment