Thursday, April 7, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner

Typically I am not a big fan of breakfast for dinner but tonight was one of those busy days again and I forgot to take anything out to defrost for dinner. So it was either take out or breakfast for dinner.

Now the big decision would be eggs or pancakes? I really enjoy both but we have 2 dozen eggs in the fridge because I was going to make tres leches cake, but then gave up sweets for lent, so we have slowly been getting rid of them.

First I cooked up 1/2 an onion, a small green pepper, a clove of garlic and 3 sausage links.
 Chopped up 2 BIG handfuls of spinach
 Scrambled 6 eggs with a little milk for extra fluffiness
 Mix it all together with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder for this beautiful egg scramble


 Top with a dolop of salsa and BRINNER (BReakfast and dINNER) is done.

Wally really enjoyed his brinner. The dogs waited patiently while we ate, because they eat after us.

Now off to our next workout; P90x LEGS and BACK, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment