Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wally working = cleaning

So once again Wally is away working, luckily he is going gone for the night. At least this time. But that means its cleaning time. First, the dogs and I took a trip to the dump. Yes, we have to go to the dump, I live in the boondocks of NH...

After clearing the trash... I vacuumed and mopped the floor. I wanted to share with you guys my 2 new favorite cleaning items. I must say, it is much more fun to clean when you have fun tools to use. The first on is the Rainbow cleaning system... It is an air-purification system as well as vacuum and steam cleaner (OMG!!)



Next is the Euro-pro Shark Steam Mop -
this was a gift from our wedding registry at Macys. It is sad to say but this is actually the first time I have mopped my floor since moving into the apartment 2 months ago (yuck! i know). But at least I have vacuumed. :) This mop was so simple and easy to use I will definitely be using it more and more floors are SPARKLING.


After all this cleaning it was time to relax on the couch with some ORANGE hot chocolate, from Disney, and watch some re-runs of Greys Anatomy.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! yay! It actually might be a quick weekend and no traveling to CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment