Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a beautiful day

So up here in NH, today was extremely warm and sunny, which was a nice surprise, because I was under the impression it was supposed to be rainy all week.

Since the sun was still out when I got home today I decided it was the day to go get some flowers and plant some in the front of the house, as well as plant the herb garden. I had originally planned on only doing a herb garden because the soil is so sandy, but I have the "itch" to plant a whole vegetable garden. There is a spot that is already marked out from the previous tenants the soil just needs to be tilled.

After dinner, was haircut time... Wally decided it was time for a haircut. I just was not feeling it but I realized he may not be home for a few days and he needed it. This is the 3rd haircut I have given him and I must say I am getting better. The first one was REALLY bad. Its a good thing he doesn't care much about looks ;) The hardest part is the fading. It is definitely not easy to cut someones hair.

Nothing fantastic for dinner tonight, kielbasa, sauerkraut, and broccoli. I have made this in the past. Wally really enjoys it and it is pretty easy.

The forecast is for thunderstorms the next two days... can't wait until the weekend...