Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a beautiful day

So up here in NH, today was extremely warm and sunny, which was a nice surprise, because I was under the impression it was supposed to be rainy all week.

Since the sun was still out when I got home today I decided it was the day to go get some flowers and plant some in the front of the house, as well as plant the herb garden. I had originally planned on only doing a herb garden because the soil is so sandy, but I have the "itch" to plant a whole vegetable garden. There is a spot that is already marked out from the previous tenants the soil just needs to be tilled.

After dinner, was haircut time... Wally decided it was time for a haircut. I just was not feeling it but I realized he may not be home for a few days and he needed it. This is the 3rd haircut I have given him and I must say I am getting better. The first one was REALLY bad. Its a good thing he doesn't care much about looks ;) The hardest part is the fading. It is definitely not easy to cut someones hair.

Nothing fantastic for dinner tonight, kielbasa, sauerkraut, and broccoli. I have made this in the past. Wally really enjoys it and it is pretty easy.

The forecast is for thunderstorms the next two days... can't wait until the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment